Account Manager - Global Creative Marketing
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
We need a strategic thinker and builder who can help develop brands. Our Account Manager will be deeply involved in end-to-end marketing execution, from collecting customer insights to briefing, concepting, campaign launch and reporting. You will work cross-functionally and partner with Product Marketing (responsible for product success), Global Marketing (responsible for brand success), and Sales Training. Career experience in an in-house Marketing role and/or an advertising agency Account Management role is preferred. Key to success in this role is being a strong writer to keep up with the message development needs.
- Part of cross-functional teams to concept and execute marketing programs (e.g., Creative, Sales Collateral, Social, Digital, Marketing Technology, Events and Experience, etc.).
- You will work with our internal creative teams and agency partners to support creative development (from large campaigns to smaller copywriting assignments).
- You will lead day-to-day campaign operations (e.g., budget management, legal approvals, internal/external stakeholder reviews, etc.).
- You will understand go-to-market strategy and build executional plans for marketing programs.
- Be a brand ambassador for NuVasive, accountable for the consistent application of the brand strategy (including messaging and brand architecture), and visual identity across the organization.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in marketing, brand and/or advertising, with a proven ability to lead large-scale marketing campaigns
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Mastery of the English language, with proven demonstration of strong communicating and writing skills
- Experience operating within complex organizations with many stakeholders
- Skill to work with minimal supervision, to self-start, to set appropriate priorities, yet have the ability to take direction
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail, with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities at a time
- Collaborative, positive, and solution-minded
- Driven and detail-oriented nature with laser-sharp organizational skills
- Understanding of KPIs and program performance metrics across marketing channels.
- Laser-focused on understanding the needs of the consumer, and translating that into sharp marketing insights.
- Background working with traditional and digital media a plus.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.