Accounts Receivable Coordinator
US, US, TN - Memphis
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: TN - Memphis
This position supports the accounting team by daily execution of the Company’s accounts receivable function against financial metrics including aging of invoices, DSO and monthly collection targets.
- Supports the invoice dispute resolution process by providing information to help track, report on and resolve issues preventing timely payment
- Achieves quarterly collection and DSO targets by minimizing aged customer balances and disputes preventing timely payment.
- Serves as a representative for liaising with internal and external customers while providing absolute responsiveness and outstanding customer service.
- Processes and posts cash receipts timely against customer accounts.
- Contacts customers regularly via phone and email communications to address outstanding items owed to the Company.
- Maintains detailed log of collection activity for each assigned customer.
- Maintains AR aging reports and prepares background comments to be utilized in the Company’s monthly AR reserve review.
- Assists with the month-end close process and related reconciliations as needed.
- Ensures compliance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Education/Certification Requirements: High School Diploma
- 1-2 years experience in accounts receivable and collection in a large organization
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively relay information and respond to questions from managers and business partners.
- Detail oriented with the ability to effectively juggle multiple customer accounts while prioritizing tasks and deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated with a drive to build trust across organization by helping NuVasive move forward on its goals with an emphasis on cross-departmental engagement and transparency.
- Demonstrates sound personal judgment and exercises a strong commitment to ethical conduct.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel. SAP experience is a plus.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.