NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
$1 B in 2017 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 11% revenue growth with 33 worldwide locations and 2200 employees. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your careers, and have larger relative impact that anywhere else you have worked.
Our commitment to the Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes has helped patients all over the world overcome crippling back pain and be able to return to doing the things they love.
Why should you join the Sales team?
While NuVasive is growing at double digit pace, we need top sales rock stars to achieve the revenue and product mix requirements for their territories. Join a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative solutions to back pain and spine surgery
The essential functions are:
- Achieve quota for the territory and portfolio sales in the majority of assigned accounts while achieving incremental sales growth month over month.
- Drive, maintain and actively establish customer relationships in order to sell the entire portfolio (mix) of NuVasive products to 75% of active hospital accounts.
- Engage sales reps to provide training and build skills/confidence of surgeons on the NUVA product portfolio.
- Establish training facilities, centers of excellence, and VSP sites in territory.
- Actively pursue and close capital equipment sales.
- Conduct 2-3 day field visits/territory on active/scheduled basis and provides written feedback.
- Conduct weekly training sessions, business planning sessions and sales overviews with team.
- Presents clear vision for success and conveys this clearly to his/her direct reports, peers and leadership team.
- Responsible for timely submission of all weekly success plans, quarterly business plans, expense reports, and corporate requests.
- Participate regularly in MVP Program by preparing surgeons for visit and presentations, participate in lab objectives and leverage corporate resources during surgeon visits.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- Directly supervises assigned sales representatives in territory development. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; motivating, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.