Assistente Administrativo de Vendas
LATAM, Brazil, Brazil
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Responsible for planning and guiding customer service teams to meet customer needs and support company operations.
• Management of surgical scheduling: opening, pricing and release of schedules for clients,
• Monitoring and collection of these authorizations for surgeries,
• Follow-up of surgery portals - quotations / approvals,
• Management of agendas for commissioned agents
• Customer service - external and internal.
• Minimum Required School Education: Second Degree.
• Proficient and accurate with Word and Excel. Internet browsing skills
• Required Intermediate English
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.