Assoc Post Processing - 1st
US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Location: OH - West Carrollton
The Associate Post Processing Technician is responsible for the finishing/assembly operations to ensure quality products are produced. The Post Processing Technician helps in driving best practices and creates open communication across all teams to foster a collaborative, high functioning culture.
- Understand setup and final assembly instructions.
- Process product through laser marking process with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Follow standard applications in order to achieve dimensional integrity and required finish characteristics.
- Follow the router protocol to ensure the product moves through channels efficiently and GDP is correct prior to moving the product to the next area.
- Work from quality review and corrective work documents to repair or rework parts.
- Work from drawings and work instructions to plan the finishing/assembly or re-work to be performed.
- Assist with the passivation, cleaning and grit of parts to help ensure quality.
- Help drive best practices and come up with solutions to help us improve.
- Drive quality compliance using good document practices, workmanship standards, and 5S principles
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.