US, US, OH - Dayton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Location: OH - Dayton
Job Description: The Associate Post Processing Technician is responsible for the finishing/assembly operations to ensure quality products are produced. The Post Processing Technician helps in driving best practices and creates open communication across all teams to foster a collaborative, high functioning culture.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Understand setup and final assembly instructions.
· Process product through laser marking process with high accuracy and attention to detail.
· Follow standard applications in order to achieve dimensional integrity and required finish characteristics.
· Follow the router protocol to ensure the product moves through channels efficiently and GDP is correct prior to moving the product to the next area.
· Work from quality review and corrective work documents to repair or rework parts.
· Work from drawings and work instructions to plan the finishing/assembly or re-work to be performed.
· Assist with the passivation, cleaning and grit of parts to help ensure quality.
· Help drive best practices and come up with solutions to help us improve.
· Drive quality compliance using good document practices, workmanship standards, and 5S principles
· Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
· Perform other job duties as assigned
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!