US, US, OH - Dayton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Location: OH - Dayton
Job Description: The Associate Post Processing Technician is responsible for the finishing/assembly operations to ensure quality products are produced. The Post Processing Technician helps in driving best practices and creates open communication across all teams to foster a collaborative, high functioning culture.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Understand setup and final assembly instructions.
· Process product through laser marking process with high accuracy and attention to detail.
· Follow standard applications in order to achieve dimensional integrity and required finish characteristics.
· Follow the router protocol to ensure the product moves through channels efficiently and GDP is correct prior to moving the product to the next area.
· Work from quality review and corrective work documents to repair or rework parts.
· Work from drawings and work instructions to plan the finishing/assembly or re-work to be performed.
· Assist with the passivation, cleaning and grit of parts to help ensure quality.
· Help drive best practices and come up with solutions to help us improve.
· Drive quality compliance using good document practices, workmanship standards, and 5S principles
· Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
· Perform other job duties as assigned