US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: OH - West Carrollton
· Understand setup and final assembly instructions.
· Process product through laser marking process with high accuracy and attention to detail.
· Follow standard applications in order to achieve dimensional integrity and required finish characteristics.
· Follow the router protocol to ensure the product moves through channels efficiently and GDP is correct prior to moving the product to the next area.
· Work from quality review and corrective work documents to repair or rework parts.
· Work from drawings and work instructions to plan the finishing/assembly or re-work to be performed.
· Assist with the passivation, cleaning and grit of parts to help ensure quality.
· Help drive best practices and come up with solutions to help us improve.
· Drive quality compliance using good document practices, workmanship standards, and 5S principles
· Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
· Perform other job duties as assigned
· HS Diploma or GED Required
· 2+ years of experience and/or related training; or equivalent combination of experience and education
Prefer experience with power tools.Prefer previous medical device experience