US, US, OH - Dayton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - Dayton
· Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot a variety of desktop hardware and software.
· Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of mobile devices, network & server equipment, workstations, sounds systems, printers, IP Phones, projectors, and video conferencing systems.
· Provide end user support for all Lan based applications: Exchange 2013, Office 365, SAP, MS Office 2010 - 2016, Okta, and custom mobile applications.
· Work directly with Infrastructure & Application teams to support customers.
· Server in an on call rotation – Afterhours and Weekend support.
· Work with team members in a call queue to service customers.
· Work with and support company events, quarterly & annual meetings, and vendors
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products and thorough knowledge of Office 2010/2013.
· Experience with a Help Desk ticketing system.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Associates in Arts (AA) Degree
· Prior Help Desk Knowledge
· Experience in advanced troubleshooting
· On boarding and Off Boarding experience
· Service Now experience
· Network or Systems experience: Route / Switch or Exchange / SCCM / O365
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!