US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
· Install and configure Windows based workstations.
· Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot a variety of desktop hardware and software.
· Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of mobile devices, network & server equipment, workstations, sounds systems, printers, IP Phones, projectors, and video conferencing systems.
· Provide end user support for all Lan based applications: Exchange 2013, Office 365, SAP, MS Office 2010 - 2016, Okta, and custom mobile applications.
· Work directly with Infrastructure & Application teams to support customers.
· Server in an on call rotation – Afterhours and Weekend support.
· Work with team members in a call queue to service customers.
· Work with and support company events, quarterly & annual meetings, and vendors
1-2 years of related on the job experience; consulting experience is preferred and experience working in a fast paced IT environment. Experienced working in a call center environment OR related certifications A+, Network+, MSCP, etc. in place of experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products and thorough knowledge of Office 2010/2013.
· Experience with a Help Desk ticketing system.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Associates in Arts (AA) Degree
· Prior Help Desk Knowledge
· Experience in advanced troubleshooting
· On boarding and Off Boarding experience
· Service Now experience
· Network or Systems experience: Route / Switch or Exchange / SCCM / O365