US, US, OH - Dayton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: OH - Dayton
· Perform a wide range of general building and equipment maintenance, such as plumbing, general electrical, carpentry, sheet metal and fabrication design, and sheet metal repair work.
· Working knowledge of a full array of industrial electronics and controls including but not limited to: relay logic and controls, automation interlocking, machine control circuits, sensors, switches, timers, wiring and ladder diagrams, sequencers, variable speed motor drives, servo controls, etc., preferred
· Working knowledge and skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and a working knowledge of all electrical equipment and systems up to 480 volts 3 phase industrial plant electrical wiring
· Move, setup and level machines. Install guards and see that machines are lubricated and properly operational.
· Perform equipment preventative maintenance.
· Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical malfunctions/breakdowns, recommend and/originate proper activity to repair.
· Utilize maintenance equipment (including but not limited to: saws, grinders, CNC mills and lathes, etc.) to perform machining duties as needed.
· Maintain cleanliness of department floors and machinery.
· Communicate with and utilize outside services and support as necessary to troubleshoot problems, provide project and maintenance assistance and offer technical resources.
· Support and assist other maintenance personnel as directed by department supervisor.
· Follow all department policies and procedures and performs all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Support and adhere to all applicable OSHA regulations and requirements.
· Ability to obtain a forklift driver's license.
· High School Diploma or GED· Hands on experience of troubleshooting industrial machinery
· 1 year plus CNC machinery and controls experience
· State Indentured Apprenticeship, Associates, or technical school, preferred.
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!