US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
Oversees the planning and controls the flow of materials, products, services and related systems information from point of origin to point of delivery.
· Supervise daily expectations of boundary field techs- 2 or more field techs
· Sales force point of communication for add-ons, emergencies, and clean ups
· Manages resource allocation for the boundary based off the prioritization below
- Boundary resource
- Local resources
- Other regions
· Prepares resources for distribution- Resource validation and staging
· Adjusts routes for field techs based off the prioritization below
- In field transfers
- Pick ups
- Same day pick ups
· Oversees loss management- Post case resource validation
- Confirm restocks are correct
- Confirm instruments are returned as delivered
- Daily boundary audit process
· Oversees corporate requests listed below
- New product management
Responsible for supervising a team comprised of non-exempt Shareowners; typically contributes to financial and resource planning and is responsible for results of team(s); counsels Shareowners on performance and contributes to Shareowner pay decisions/changes.
Guided by short-term objectives; improves processes in support of defined area objectives.
Leads performance and collaboration across teams.
Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors (e.g., technicians, designers, support personnel). Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!