US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Field State: CA
Oversees the planning and controls the flow of materials, products, services and related systems information from point of origin to point of delivery.
· Supervise daily expectations of boundary field techs- 2 or more field techs
· Sales force point of communication for add-ons, emergencies, and clean ups
· Manages resource allocation for the boundary based off the prioritization below
- Boundary resource
- Local resources
- Other regions
· Prepares resources for distribution- Resource validation and staging
· Adjusts routes for field techs based off the prioritization below
- In field transfers
- Pick ups
- Same day pick ups
· Oversees loss management- Post case resource validation
- Confirm restocks are correct
- Confirm instruments are returned as delivered
- Daily boundary audit process
· Oversees corporate requests listed below
- New product management
Responsible for supervising a team comprised of non-exempt Shareowners; typically contributes to financial and resource planning and is responsible for results of team(s); counsels Shareowners on performance and contributes to Shareowner pay decisions/changes.
Guided by short-term objectives; improves processes in support of defined area objectives.
Leads performance and collaboration across teams.
Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors (e.g., technicians, designers, support personnel). Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.