US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
The Associate Quality Engineer, Software Products is responsible for the, implementation, and improvement of overall quality systems. The Associate Quality Engineer will participate in Design Control activities and provide guidance to engineering on successful creation and maintenance of design history files during new product introductions. The Associate Quality Engineer may work closely with suppliers or contractors, including auditing, developing inspection/testing plans, performing risk analysis.
1. This role is to support New Product Introduction teams primarily related to our software based products, but may include interfacing hardware and mechanical components.
2. Develop Software Quality Plans for the product development team.
3. Support Design Control activities such as Product Requirement Specifications, Software Requirement Specifications, Risk Management Plan, Usability, Design Verification and Design Validation.
4. Protocol and Test report review and approval.
5. Coordination of quality components to support on time product launches.
6. Evaluate product and process changes for qualification and validation requirements and assist in change implementations.
7. Develop new quality initiatives, participate in quality system development, procedure writing and review, and improve quality and reliability of products