US, US, TN - Memphis
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: TN - Memphis
· Retrieve all Billing faxes and process or disperse appropriately.
· Receives and processes all loaner charge sheets and stocking orders.
· Receives and processes PO numbers.
· Processes credit memos and/or issues RMA numbers as applicable for invoicing corrections. Completes Balance Sheets for each Credit/Debit memo.
· Reviews and selects sales partners for proper sales and commissions credit.
· Initiates Pricing reviews from Sales Administration as needed.
· Researches surgery numbers for proper asset management.
· Maintains unbilled loaner information and reports status to management.
· Primary contact to research inquiries by field personnel related to open items on unbilled loaner report and invoicing questions.
· Ensures SOX compliance including but not limited to pricing and inventory management procedures.
· Audits charge sheets and invoices for accuracy.
· Monitors un-billed loaner reports and works with sales force to gain PO# closure. In the case of missing instruments, the billing specialist will be responsible for following up with the sales representative / distributor to ensure items are returned or billed to distributor.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two‑year college or technical school; minimum of one year related experience and/or training ; or equivalent combination of education and experience. General understanding of accounting A/R and A/P process.
Computer Skills: Proficient and accurate with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Competency in navigating the Internet. SAP experience a plus.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, company policy and procedure manuals. Ability to write business reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and management of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!