US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
The Brand Specialist will lead marketing automation (email marketing) and social media for the Global Marketing team, helping to extend the brand and promote our products across all channels while driving engagement. Key responsibilities include the following:
- - Lead, develop and manage NuVasive social media, including new and re-occurring series on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Glassdoor.
- - Lead, develop and manage NuVasive marketing automation, including new and re-occurring series with key external audiences.
- - Support and extend our Employment Brand across relevant channels.
- - Use data and analytics to inform decision making to drive audience engagement and increase Shareowner activation.
- - Partner with Global Marketing teams to develop and run strategies that leverage digital marketing channel to promote our products.
- - Manage the NuVasive Blog, a section within nuvasive.com, to feature company news, innovation updates, industry learnings and best-practice sharing.
- - Lead the NuVasive Content Board, a regular, cross-functional team supporting content ideas to promote the NuVasive brand.
- - Support the Global Marketing team to develop corporate brand programs that help extend the NuVasive brand, including national programs (e.g., NUVA brand ambassadors) and local programs (e.g., Padres Pedal the Cause).
- - Define success metrics and track the success rates for series/posts.
In addition, the brand specialist will:
- - Partner with cross-functional teams,
- - Work independently,
- - Be a strong writer,
- - Develop creative concepts and enjoy bringing ideas to life,
- - Manage projects and prioritize personal workload to adhere to timelines,
- - Communicate in a concise and effective manner in all mediums,
- - Have a positive, solution-minded, and customer service oriented attitude, and
- - Be a team-player, who treats others with respect, and acts with integrity.
- - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Proficient with marketing automation and/or graphic design programs
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.