Coordinator, Sales Training
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
- Analyze all current sales training program logistical needs to develop and improve all meeting, event and program coordination elements using the appropriate meeting planning tools and fundamentals.
- Lead and manage the coordination of all sales ILT programs and respective elements that include: responsible for invitations/registrations, creation of training registration site (utilizing Cvent), all logistics planning, attendee management (including meal ordering/set up/clean up, rooming list management, etc.), attendee and internal department communications, all training supplies & printing needs, transportation, all other aspects of on-site ILT management.
- Provide sales training data to Sr. Sales Training Coordinator for informative reporting that influences the effectiveness of the team and the learnings of the sales force.
- Evaluate sales training program costs, effectiveness and quality through vendor meetings, site consultation, and contract review/negotiation along with invoice analysis, reconciliation and reporting.
- Support in the collaboration and development of training content and teaching of lab and breakout sessions during programs.
- Provide support and assistance in planning, logistics and on-site execution of the mid-year and NuVasive year-end sales meetings.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of training program coordination and/or event planning experience preferably inside the medical device, business and/or sales environments.
- Knowledge of relevant computer programs and course delivery platforms with strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of CRM and Learning Management Systems.
- Competency in navigating the Internet.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Key personal qualities include: solid work ethic, dependability, initiative, strong integrity and accountability, high level of flexibility, creativity, imagination and artistic flair
- Handle a high volume of work in a short period of time with multiple priorities simultaneously and operate in a demanding work environment
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, SMEs and other stakeholders
- Willingness to stay abreast of current research and trends in meeting and event planning
- Perform essential duties with outstanding standards and on time
- Complete all requirements within a given budget, be able to manage a personal travel and expense budget including completing and submitting all required forms
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.