EMEA, Germany, Germany
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
· Receive orders by phone, fax, or e-mail. Process incoming orders for products within 24 hours.
· Schedule loaners and coordinate surgery coverage.
· Ensure loaners are returned promptly after surgery.
· Track shipped orders and resolve late shipments.
· Determine appropriate pricing, terms and shipping method for products by following Company guidelines. Enter and/or update all pertinent data regarding complaints, customer information or change orders.
· Resolve routine customer complaints with product upgrades or price adjustments as required.
· Resolve issues with customers concerning order status, credit and shipping problems.
· Fulfill literature and other requests for information.
· Advise Regulatory Affairs of priority complaints or those that involve regulatory agencies such as the FDA.
· Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables.