Customer Service Specialist
US, US, CA - Aliso Viejo
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - Aliso Viejo
· The Customer Service Specialist is the core of the Sales Operations and Customer Service department within NuVasive Specialized Orthopedics (NSO). This position ensures that all customers have the products needed to support the variety of surgical cases performed worldwide, ensures that all Revenues and Invoices are recognized daily, supports the RMA return process with the customers, and supports the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Process Sales Orders per the request from the Domestic Sales Agents and selected Int’l Distributors.
- Process Delivered Goods Forms (DGF) and POs upon receipt.
- Support the RMA and Complaint process for NSO.
- Ensure the data integrity with the Case Schedule and all customer records.
- Support and manage the inventory for customers who maintain PAR Level Inventories.
- Actively recover unused inventory after each surgical case.
- Support inventory reconciliation for Consignment Inventory.
- Process literature requests for customers.
- Support projects as required.
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a high level of customer service acumen.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- A can-do attitude and customer-focused mind set.
- Experience in the medical device industry is a plus.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.