Data Integrity Coordinator
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
Work within NuVasive’s sales/finance strategy group to support our Field Sales team’s finance efforts.
- Maintain an awareness of customer buying group affiliations to appropriately manage the process
- Resolve data entry issues/updating correct information
- Perform matching analytics to validate master data and reports
- Create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as directed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Conduct research, analyze data and initiate necessary changes to maximize the effectiveness of assigned projects
- Recommend, organize, and maintain filing systems, and filing of correspondence and other records
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient and accurate with Word and Excel.
- Competency in navigating the Internet
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.