Distributor- Sales Associate, Washington
US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Field State: WA
Sales Associate - Walla Walla, WA
NuVasive Distributor – SOUND SURGICAL
If you are interested in this role please contact BRIAN SANDILANDS
Email - Brian@soundsurgical.net
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a wide variety of field sales support within an assigned geography while developing to become a sales specialist. This individual is responsible for coordinating (transporting, setting up and reassembling) surgical instrument sets, giving intraoperative support to surgical staff during procedures and pursuing business development activities to create new revenue opportunities for sales territories.
- Provide coordination and logistic support in properly ordering, transporting, setting up and reassembling surgical instrument sets inside sterile processing departments at hospitals and surgery centers.
- Act as a product support consultant to surgeons and operating room staff during surgical procedures in the safe and proper use of NuVasive® products and related surgical techniques.
- Support and contribute to the growth of revenues in assigned Sales Specialists territories through delegated business development activities with surgeons, hospitals and related staff.
- Develop the required technical, clinical and sales competencies through the completion of the sales associate development program in order to qualify and meet the expectations of becoming a Sales Specialist within 18-24 months.
B.A. degree1+ years of experience in medical device sales or 2+ years in general business to business sales
- Proactive mindset with the dexterity to quickly make sense of complex issues while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized with capacity to prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong ability to manage and capture details quickly with appropriate follow through.
- Aptitude to handle rejection and eliminate roadblocks; rarely gives up and tries different approaches when the first solution doesn’t work
- Excellent communication, analytical, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to empathize appropriately with others
- Competency to learn and effectively articulate technical product knowledge and medical terminology in discussions with customers
- Have a high degree of flexibility and ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Knowledge of utilizing computers/tablets with familiarity in using customer relationship management tools and the Microsoft suite of products
- Work extended, off normal work hours with flexibility in being able to adjust personal schedule
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnights and/or weekends
NuVasive seeks to change spine surgery as a $1 Billion Start-up. We are a medical device company focusing on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. Since our inception in 1999, NuVasive® has grown at an extraordinary rate – it’s a remarkable story really - going from a tiny start-up venture capital backed company to the #3 company in the spine industry ($8.2B industry) with over 90 products in its portfolio, in just a little over a decade.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or protected veteran status.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!