US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Field State: West Virginia
Sales Specialist, West Virginia
NuVasive Distributor – inoSpine
If you are interested in this role please contact LIZ MASSEY
Email - email@example.com
NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
Being a $1 billion start-up allows us to capitalize on the nimbleness and agility, as well as a very strong defined culture, while also tapping the resources that a $685 million company provides. We’re lucky in the fact that we get to live in the best of both business worlds.
Less than ½ of a percent of start-ups make it to $500 million, and less than a ¼ of a percent make it to $1 billion. We are lucky and blessed, and have been wildly successful with 47 up quarters and going from $0 to $685 million in only 13 years! With MIS spine surgery barely hitting 30% of global spine market share, we have barely scratched the surface. Despite a flat $6 billion US market, we are continuing to climb at 11% revenue growth.
We are the 3rd largest spine surgery solutions provider in the world, with over 1600 shareowners in 25+ countries, and at least 5 additional countries on our short-term road map. With revenue growth at 11%, and Operating Margins at over 15%, we are clearly one of the hottest companies in Southern California. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your careers, and have larger relative impact that anywhere else you have worked.
Our commitment to the Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes has helped patients all over the world overcome crippling back pain and be able to return to doing the things they love.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to three years of medical device experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flow charting, and graphs.
· Competency in navigating the Internet.
· Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables.
· Valid state driver's license required.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus