Document Control Analyst
US, US, CA - Aliso Viejo
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - Aliso Viejo
- Reviews and approves Change Orders
- Coordinates Change Review Board (CRB) meetings if needed
- Releases controlled documents within the validated QMS software
- Reviews, organizes, files and maintains hardcopy controlled documents
- Archives inactive controlled documents according to the company’s retention periods
- Manages offsite storage activities and storage database
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic document logs
- Aids in document preparation and retrieval during regulatory audits
- Oversees translations of labeling materials
- Ensures revisions of applicable government and industry standards are maintained
- Implements document control process improvements as needed
- Performs administrative tasks and other activities as required
- Ability to prioritize and efficiently complete tasks with consistency and accuracy.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to interact, communicate and work effectively with personnel across all levels of the organization.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associates degree in a technical discipline is preferred.
- 3-5+ years or more of experience in regulated environment (medical device industry preferred).
- Working knowledge of document control practices.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.