US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
Our Executive Recruiter is a true talent partner who provides valuable expertise in the areas of recruitment, market intelligence, and organizational dynamics. You're someone who clearly communicates status and progress against all open and confidential searches. You'll provide strategic guidance to our executive leadership in matters related to top talent, and coach leaders on fine-tuning interviewing and selection capabilities.
- Champion continuous talent mapping in key areas of the company.
- Partners closely with recruiters to commandeer robust talent pipelines.
- Develop prospects into candidates, using systematic selection methods such as validated assessments, competency based interviewing, etc.
- Develop creative customized search strategies for Executive Level positions (typically Director and above). Manages Retained Search firm relationships as appropriate
- As a seasoned negotiator, have a knack for “closing” finalist candidates in a competitive manner.
- Compels through well-crafted PowerPoint decks, benchmark metrics, etc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of experience
- 5+ years combined experience in corporate recruiting and agency recruiting for Director and above positions
- Strong sourcing ability and negotiations experience
- Demonstrated success working on highly confidential searches with very senior leaders.
- Superb high touch communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage the attention of busy, senior executives.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.