Field Inventory Specialist
US, US, TN - Memphis
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: TN - Memphis
- Support the RMA and Complaint process with Quality.
- Solicit the retrieval of unreturned RMA’s within assigned territory with reports provided by management.
- Support and manage the inventory for sales reps who maintain PAR Level Inventories.
- Support inventory reconciliation for PAR Level and loose field base inventory.
- Replace FBI sets accidently returned, evaluating if the set should truly be replenished, and updating the reorder points.
- Conduct new placements via our order management system.
- Create retrieval tickets and update reorder points in our order management systems.
- Assist the Customer Service team with research regarding field based inventory.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis for business units around customer, products, and cost to serve.
- Lead and execute field inventory swap outs, system upgrades.
- 1-2 year experience in customer service, analysis, and/or medical device fulfillment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with business partners.
- Strong Excel skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred. (Preferably in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or Math).
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.