Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for corporate financial planning and control.
- Planning and development of the Company’s annual budget (i.e. financial statements modeling, development of budgeting templates, coordination of the budgeting process throughout the company, preparation of budget presentations for the Executive Management team, etc.)
- Coordination of 2-year rolling forecasting & planning cycle with quarterly updates
- Preparation of monthly business review presentations for the Executive Management team
- Financial reporting to Board of Directors, senior management and business partners
- Support of quarterly earnings releases
- Analysis of the progress towards achieving strategic goals
- ROI modeling
- Benchmarking competitors' financial performance
- Analysis of corporate spending against forecast and budget
- Reporting package preparation for Financial Review meetings
- Financial integration of acquired entities
- General support (ad-hoc special projects, financial process improvements, spend pattern and business trend analysis)
- Other duties may be assigned
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
Nature and Scope:
- Applies principles, concepts, practices and standards of a professional field to complete a variety of on-going assignments and projects.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Works on problems of moderate scope; exercises judgment and independently identifies next steps.
- Analyzes quantitative information and applies professional judgment to resolve a variety of moderately complex problems.
- Builds productive internal/external relationships; actively represents area in inter-departmental projects.
- Impacts team effectiveness through the quality of own work and potentially the work of others.