Front End Developer/Web Designer
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talented Front End Engineer/ Web Designer to join our NVM5 Dev Team as you engage in both new development on new features as well as maintenance of the existing code base. Truth be told – you love web design and technology! You will tap into your software development expertise as you tackle complex issues creating new concepts and applications to problem solve design, requirements and standards. You are a full lifecycle developer who loves the challenges of software development as you design and code. Because you take pride in your work, you understand the importance of code standards as you develop quality, sustainable code with a solid design. Hitting milestones and deadlines is part of your nature so you enjoy partnering with team members to ensure on-time delivery. With an eye on continual improvement, you possess a great can-do attitude and openly share ideas to help a Dev Team improve the software development process and overall development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted.
- 7+ of software product design and development with web technologies
- Strong proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Ability to create UI concepts based on the business and clinical requirements.
- Ability to convert a mockup/image to working user interface .
- Experience with Polymer (or other web component toolkit) and SASS
- Agile software development methodologies and TDD
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience using Git in a team environment
- Proven experience developing and maintaining commercial grade distributed, fault tolerant software components
- Experience in software development for medical devices will be an asset
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!