US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
The Field Sales support team member evaluates the fulfillment needs of the sales force and operates independently to ensure those needs are met. This role works across multiple departments and sales areas to ensure on time and accurate order fulfillment. Field Sales Support will serve as the main point of contact for internal field sales teams for all aspects of order fulfillment.
- Maintains direct contact with sales team throughout the entire surgery transaction to ensure that fulfillment is met on the front end and that ordered items are appropriately assigned to the next transaction.
- Serves as liaison between sales and internal teams to support production planning and assists in developing logistics plans and procedures.
- Develop skills to analyze budget dollars to the scheduling of third party logistics driving efficient shipping processes.
- Begin to establish best practices and drive process efficiencies to increase revenue within their assigned geography.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with internal and external clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Understands quality and regulatory policies to ensure proper complaint handling and reporting.
- Resolves unexpected scheduling and shipping issues by changing shipping and distribution schedules to ensure proper order fulfillment.
- Organizes and implement procedures related to the flow of materials, products, services and associated systems information.
- Drive best practices related to Reverse Logistics
- Maintains communication with sales group representative; email, phones
- Works as support for Regional Sales Support with direction from Senior Sales Support Specialist
- And other responsibilities assigned by Manager
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
Nature and Scope:
- Applies basic principles, concepts, practices and standards of a professional field to complete standard tasks and assignments.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Works under general direction on problems of limited scope; uses discretion to complete tasks.
- Researches and interprets factual information (e.g., assesses accuracy of detailed information, identifies inconsistencies in data and results); frequently solves problems through research of multiple alternatives.
- Contributes to team initiatives and builds stable working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Impacts the immediate workgroup through the accuracy of tasks and information provided.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years in order processing, account management, operations or customer support
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers and reports
- Demonstrated ability to interface with sales people, all levels of management and experience working across multiple functional groups required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system
- Requires a broad knowledge of the organization’s services and products
- Requires in depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Must be very detail and process oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, service oriented, and self-directed
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.