US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
Our Graphic Designer is responsible for the creating, developing, and producing quality marketing collateral in support of commercial endeavors, launches, and expansion. You'll manage large and small-scale projects while working to support and execute on the overall creative strategy for the NuVasive brand. In partnership with the Creative Director, you'll contribute to organizing and developing the future visual system for the NuVasive brand.
- Concept, develop, and produce marketing collateral and event deliverables in conjunction with the Creative Director, Account, and Product Managers.
- Partnering with the creative team on large brand initiatives as well as day-to-day projects supporting corporate, social, web, event, and product managers.
- Help Global Marketing to create and establish brand consistency through refresh initiatives, internally, and externally, to ensure brand intent and overall quality.
- Serve as a brand ambassador, protecting the Company’s IP, and brand integrity.
- Help lead development and execution of the creative strategy/vision.
- 3–5 years of Creative experience
- Mac proficient: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Design portfolio demonstrating a range of branding, typography, web design, and composition skills
- Ability to work with the Creative Director, multiple account managers, and clients to interpret objectives and visually produce marketing materials that meet those objectives
- BA in Graphic Design
- UX/UI experience
- A positive, solution-minded attitude
- A self-starter with the ability to read, comprehend, and challenge marketing content for meeting design and product marketing objectives
- Ability to project manage, adhere to timelines, and prioritize personal workload to do so
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on effectively communicating information to and between creative types and business people
- Must be detail-orientated, take personal initiative, and have the ability to stay organized while managing the ins and outs of their assigned projects
- Ability to immediately shift focus as priorities/deadlines dictate, while working well under pressure and maintaining the quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, even when under pressure
- Quality team-player, who treats others with respect, and acts with integrity
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.