The Senior Human Resources Coordinator will be part of the Shared Services team within the Human Resources department. This team drives efficiencies and strives to be a single resource for employees and their HR needs.
The Shared Services team at NuVasive is branded as HR Connect. Our objective is to provide employees excellent service, connect employees to solutions, and act as the bridge between employees and the Human Resources department.
This role will not only support employees of the company but will also collaborate with the department in various projects and data maintenance.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Serve as the single point of contact for employees’ HR inquiries
* Provide HRIS system support to employees and the HR organization
* Answers employee HR related questions through the case tracking system, email, or by phone
* Serve as a partner and provide strategic support to assigned Field HR Generalists and Business HR Generalists
* Manages new hire data entry into HRIS System and completes onboarding actions
* Ensures accuracy of data change requests through HRIS system and processes data changes
* Collaborates with Payroll department in support of time management system and pay updates
* Assists in identifying process improvements in HR processes
* Maintains active and terminated employee files
* Performs other job related duties to support HR needs as assigned
* 0-1 years of experience working in the Human Resources department or related field
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, company policy and procedure manuals.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees, and management of organization
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Outlook, PowerPoint…etc.)
* Must have competency in navigating the internet
* Associates Degree
* 2 years experience in a Human Resource department
* Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, and/or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
* Experience in using an HRIS system (preferably but not required, Ultipro)
* Must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate ability to resolve all situations in a professional manner
* Ability to work independently and make decisions
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.