IOS Clinical Support Specialist
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 75%
Location: CA - San Diego
Our Clinical Support Specialist provides both clinical and administrative support to ensure efficient daily support of NVM5 product users and customers. As the go-to person, you’ll support a 24/7 hotline to provide clinical expertise in assisting in troubleshooting and general questions relating to Integrated Operative Solutions products, such as Intraoperative Monitoring and Computer Assisted Technologies. You’ll also be actively involved in educating and training our team of Neurophysiologists and Sales Reps.
- Regularly travel to provide case support as a Neurophysiologist and training our customers/shareowners.
- Maintain travel log and budget tracking.
- Accurately submit time and expense reports for travel and entertainment.
- Assist in product development through gathering requirements and evaluating product prior to product launch.
- Maintain accurate call logs of field activities and communication.
- Assist in coordinating meetings and in-services with hospital administrators and surgical staff.
- Identify areas of conflict and work with area management on resolution.
- BS in Biological sciences, or related field
- 2+ years clinical experience in Intraoperative Neuromonitoring
- CNIM certified
- Ability to handle the demands of regular travel up to 75%.
- Proven ability to maintain positive relationships with surgeons/hospitals/NCS/Sales teams
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds unassisted: lift heavier loads with assistance
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.