US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
· Work closely with manufacturing leaders, IT leaders, IT team members, Project Managers and Business Stakeholders to ensure prioritization of IT request, successful execution and delivery of IT issues, tasks and project deliverables
· Triage production issues (including point person for local IT escalations) and project tasks as needed coordinating and delegating across functional teams in the IT infrastructure, application and business communities
· Identifies and engages necessary resources to resolve key issue and provide support for projects.
· Look for opportunities to improve existing processes and IT solutions to increase the efficiency of the manufacturing process.
· Tracks and presents issue status and project/program status updates to senior management.
· Employ excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including absorbing a range of project inputs, clearly and succinctly communicate overall project status to a variety of stakeholders.
· Possess strong negotiation skills which enables you to influence leaders and individuals across all functional organizations and at all level.
· Act collaboratively including effectively with business sponsors and be an engage member of West Carrollton Site Leadership Team
· Produce high quality results in high pressure situations in a dynamic environment
· Work with Senior Executives and Project Team members to define and manage the scope, strategy, user stories and measures of success
· Demonstrate sense of urgency as well as excellent organization and time management skills
· Create team cohesiveness by providing guidance and coaching for IT personnel located at West Carrollton Site as required
· Act as liaison between West Carrolton Leadership and Corporate
· Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Technical field).
· 12+ years supporting enterprise level applications
· 5+ years supporting IT Manufacturing operations
· Experience with Manufacturing software including ERP, MES, CMM, CNC (SAP and/or Camstar preferred)
· General knowledge of multiple IT discipline including applications, infrastructure, database, helpdesk, etc.Proven track record managing and influencing cross functional teams outside of direct line management
· PMP certification or master degree preferred
· Six Sigma or Lean certification would be a plus