IT Sr. Lead Manufacturing Operations Analyst and Site Coordinator
US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
NuVasive’s Manufacturing IT Team is seeking an IT Sr. Lead Analyst to oversee all IT aspects of our manufacturing plant in West Carrollton Ohio. The candidate possesses a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, a proven ability to deploy technology driven operational improvements and strong leadership capabilities to lead a team in a highly matrix organization. As a polished IT professional, you have experience delivering global IT manufacturing solutions as you manage the activity for cross functional teams including day to day activities and select project tasks. You are both a high-level problem solver and a hands-on achiever. As a highly collaborative team player you relish your work and delight the opportunity to tackle a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Work closely with manufacturing leaders, IT leaders, IT team members, Project Managers and Business Stakeholders to ensure prioritization of IT request, successful execution and delivery of IT issues, tasks and project deliverables
- Triage production issues (including point person for local IT escalations) and project tasks as needed coordinating and delegating across functional teams in the IT infrastructure, application and business communities
- Identifies and engages necessary resources to resolve key issue and provide support for projects.
- Look for opportunities to improve existing processes and IT solutions to increase the efficiency of the manufacturing process.
- Tracks and presents issue status and project/program status updates to senior management.
- Employ excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including absorbing a range of project inputs, clearly and succinctly communicate overall project status to a variety of stakeholders.
- Possess strong negotiation skills which enables you to influence leaders and individuals across all functional organizations and at all level.
- Act collaboratively including effectively with business sponsors and be an engage member of West Carrollton Site Leadership Team
- Produce high quality results in high pressure situations in a dynamic environment
- Work with Senior Executives and Project Team members to define and manage the scope, strategy, user stories and measures of success
- Demonstrate sense of urgency as well as excellent organization and time management skills
- Create team cohesiveness by providing guidance and coaching for IT personnel located at West Carrollton Site as required
- Act as liaison between West Carrolton Leadership and Corporate
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Technical field).
- 12+ years supporting enterprise level applications
- 5+ years supporting IT Manufacturing operations
- Experience with Manufacturing software including ERP, MES, CMM, CNC (SAP and/or Camstar preferred)
- General knowledge of multiple IT discipline including applications, infrastructure, database, helpdesk, etc.
- Proven track record managing and influencing cross functional teams outside of direct line management
· PMP certification or master degree preferred
· Six Sigma or Lean certification would be a plus
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.