US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
- Establish, maintain, and improve labor standards, line layouts, BOMs, and routings for all products.
- Perform time studies, ergonomic/safety assessments, process flow analysis, line balancing, and productivity evaluations for all production areas and implement identified improvements
- Perform financial analysis for product cost reduction projects, and quality initiatives, and provide recommendations.
- Maintain capacity and manpower models and initiate corrective actions and/or improvements as required.
- Utilize lean, six sigma, 5S, team building, effective communication, and project management skills to perform essential job functions and develop effective actions plans.
- Collaborate with process owners, shop floor shareowners and engineers to develop flexible manufacturing cell designs
- Develop and optimize factory layout for assembly equipment
- Frequent (verbal and written) communications; able to present to peers and management on deliverables status
- Develops solutions to a variety of routine problems using computer and logic-based methods
- Working knowledge of GD&T, SPC, Validation, PFMEA
- Support root cause analysis activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience
- Must versed in capacity modeling, time-studies, balance tables, and flexible work-cell development
- Must be skilled with Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD, and ERP Systems
- Six Sigma tools
- Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Strong written and verbal communications (including presentation skills)
- Lean six sigma black belt or master blackbelt
- Exposure to medical device industry
- Standard cost development
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.