LATAM, Brazil, Brazil
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 50%
- Responsible for supporting the surgical team within the surgical center, this individual should have knowledge and skills about products and techniques of the spine;
- To test all instruments and equipment before and after surgery, ensuring that instruments with problems or defects will be separated and sent for maintenance, monitor and ensure that it will be replaced as soon as possible;
- Promote increased Proceduralization through the relationship within the surgical center with the surgeon acting in conjunction with Sales Reps to increase the number of surgeries and surgeons.
- Technical course in surgical instrumentation
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize in a time-oriented environment
- Strong ability to capture details quickly with proper tracking
- Ability to solve and interpret problems during surgery
- knowledge and skills about products and techniques of the spine
- Intermediate English
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and competence in Internet browsing.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.