Intern, Human Resources
US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Location: OH - West Carrollton
Join the NuVasive HR Team this Summer as a Human Resources Intern. This opportunity will help you grow in your career we will provide training and mentorship as you hone your skills and build confidence. At NuVasive, our Intern HR Generalists play a key strategic and hands-on role providing full cycle human resources support to our internal client groups. During this internship, you will also have an opportunity to:
- Perform training assessment for Salaried Shareowners such as Mfg or Quality Engineers
- Establish training plan and provide recommendations
- Develop training to Supervisors including role play
- Evaluate Non Value Added processes in Human Resources
- How can we do things differently and faster without jeopardizing compliance?
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- In pursuit of a bachelor's degree or graduate degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, or similar
- Must be currently enrolled in school with a successful completion of 2 years of undergraduate studies (minimum of 60 credit hours towards Bachelor’s degree)
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to provide college transcripts as well as a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
- Candidates are responsible for their own housing and transportation during the internship
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Undergraduate experience in developing on the Job Training
- Experience in Excel and Power Point
- In pursuit of a graduate degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, or similar
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.