Intern, Marketing Technology
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
Join the NuVasive Global Marketing Team as a Marketing Technology Intern that will provide you with the opportunity to help develop and execute upon our strategy for the use of technology to deliver marketing and sales success. We are looking for someone who can solve problems, tackle new challenges, and be pushed to learn. During this internship, you will also have an opportunity to:
- Structure and execute on Sales Enablement Platform, how we deliver all marketing materials and content to our global sales teams
- Help to execute The Official NuVasive App, an interactive procedures app that delivers training and learning to our sales force and surgeon partners
- Assist in developing interaction design, wire frames and prototypes, information architecture, user research, and scenarios
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Intern candidates must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in related major (Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Arts & Media, or equivalent)
- Successful completion of 3 years of undergraduate studies (minimum of 90 credit hours towards Bachelor’s degree)
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to provide college transcripts as well as a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Highly organized
- Competency for solving problems
- Energetic and excited to learn
- Understanding of UX fundamentals
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices (Content, Display)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.