International Customer Service Representative
EMEA, Netherlands, Netherlands
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
- To process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner to insure where possible customer’s expectations are met.
- To liaise politely and professionally with the customer at all times informing them of any issues that may impact their requirements.
- To provide the link between the sales teams and the customers that insures a coherent and accurate picture is known to all interested parties
- Ensure all sales orders are progressed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise and update customers and sales where appropriate of the status of their order.
- Help to provide solutions where set/implant availability is an issue.
- Help develop procedures that insure consistent high levels of customer service.
- Be the point of contact for customers and sales people advising/supporting where necessary to aid growth of the businesses.
- Insure all customer contact (verbal and written) is handled in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner.
- Participate in the development of appropriate pro-active methods for continuous improvement.
- Maintain appropriate and professional relationships within the department and other internal areas within the company.
- To be a proactive member of the International Customer Services Team, giving support and advice to other team members where necessary.
- Problem solving in matters relating to properly balancing customer demands.
- Help motivate and foster a team ethic through all operation functions.
- To complete all other reasonable requests made by management.
The additional tasks require a good understanding of supply-chain, customer-needs, demand management.
- Partner with demand-planning as well as Customer Care and warehousing to establish and maintain warehouse inventory levels.
- Ensure on an ongoing basis inventory levels support the country warehouses at all times.
- Develop strong working relationships with the local commercial organizations and local order fulfillment organization.
- Monitor and ensure inventory levels based on actual territory demand.
- Plan and monitor material flows and analyze stock levels
- Inform Customer Relations team and Production planning proactively of any (foreseen future) material shortages and follow-up
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments eg. Sales, Operations, IT, Office management and general management.
- Develops, modifies and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Minimum HBO level
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar customer service role
- Fluent in English and Dutch, Japanese is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Windows based computer applications
- Experience with ERP systems
- Fluency in Japanese
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in the medical device industry
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.