International Customer Support
EMEA, Netherlands, Netherlands
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SALES SUPPORT
It is the responsibility of the Customer Service Representative to be the first point of contact between Nuvasive and its customers.
- To process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner to insure where possible customer’s expectations are met.
- To liaise politely and professionally with the customer at all times informing them of any issues that may impact their requirements.
- To provide the link between the sales teams and the customers that insures a coherent and accurate picture is known to all interested parties
Each representative is to strive for customer service excellence and will liaise closely with the warehouse and senior customer service manager to ensure customer demand is fulfilled as required.
- Ensure all sales orders are progressed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise and update customers and sales where appropriate of the status of their order.
- Help to provide solutions where set/implant availability is an issue.
- Help develop procedures that insure consistent high levels of customer service.
- Be the point of contact for customers and sales people advising/supporting where necessary to aid growth of the businesses.
- Insure all customer contact (verbal and written) is handled in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner.
- Participate in the development of appropriate pro-active methods for continuous improvement.
- Maintain appropriate and professional relationships within the department and other internal areas within the company.
- To be a proactive member of the International Customer Services Team, giving support and advice to other team members where necessary.
- Problem solving in matters relating to properly balancing customer demands.
- Help motivate and foster a team ethic through all operation functions.
- To complete all other reasonable requests made by management.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.