EMEA, Netherlands, Netherlands
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
It is our mission to be agile in distribution seeking to minimize inventory and maximize customer service. To eliminate complexity from processes and break them down to their simplest elements, by proactively seeking solutions to problems ensuring our speed becomes a competitive advantage.
Empathy with our customers and exceed their business expectations.
To integrate a culture of continuous improvement and pursue excellence in all that we do. Create visibility and confidence in our ability to deliver.
It is the responsibility of the Customer Service Representative to be the first point of contact between Nuvasive and its customers.
- To process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner to insure where possible customer’s expectations are met.
- To liaise politely and professionally with the customer at all times informing them of any issues that may impact their requirements.
- To provide the link between the sales teams and the customers that insures a coherent and accurate picture is known to all interested parties
Each representative is to strive for customer service excellence and will liaise closely with the warehouse and senior customer service manager to ensure customer demand is fulfilled as required.
- Ensure all sales orders are progressed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise and update customers and sales where appropriate of the status of their order.
- Help to provide solutions where set/implant availability is an issue.
- Help develop procedures that insure consistent high levels of customer service.
- Be the point of contact for customers and sales people advising/supporting where necessary to aid growth of the businesses.
- Insure all customer contact (verbal and written) is handled in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner.
- Participate in the development of appropriate pro-active methods for continuous improvement.
- Maintain appropriate and professional relationships within the department and other internal areas within the company.
- To be a proactive member of the International Customer Services Team, giving support and advice to other team members where necessary.
- Problem solving in matters relating to properly balancing customer demands.
- Help motivate and foster a team ethic through all operation functions.
- To complete all other reasonable requests made by management.
Qualifications & experiences
Minimum HBO level
12+ months experience in similar customer service role
Fluent in French and English
Good knowledge of MS Excel and Windows based computer applications
Experience with ERP systems
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work independently , but also able to drive team spirit
- Work efficiently with little supervision
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Analytical skills
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- Flexible with constantly changing priorities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!