IT Change Management Analyst (ITSM)/Release Engineer
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
NuVasive’s dynamic IT team has an exciting opportunity for a talented ITSM Change Management Control Analyst/Release Egnineer to join our team! Each day will offer new challenges as you tackle a variety of tasks including:
- Build IT Release Calendars for major application types working closely across IT and centralizing view of all releases for all controlled applications.
- Perform Change Control and Release Management processes that adhere to compliance
- Maintain and automate release pipelines
- Perform orchestration of production site deployments
- Perform the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating, and the promotion of releases.
- Chair the Change Control Board meetings with members of cross functional teams.
- Possess a firm understanding of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) principles.
- Employ technical writing skills to communicate with cross functional teams.
- Assist in the completion of change initiatives across all core IT components: people, process, and technology.
- Employ strong attention to detail.
- Act as a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills used to interact with technical cross functional team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Understanding of the ITIL Service Management framework
- 2+ years of related work experience, preferably in a ITSM / Process Improvement analyst, ITIL Analyst, or IT Governance and Compliance role including significant experience working with Business Service Management tools. (i.e. Service Now)
- Understanding of Information Technology operations, infrastructure, and application management processes
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Expeirnece with Dev Ops concepts
- Experience in Power Shell
- Experience in Azure, Openstack, VMWare
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- SharePoint Administration experience
- Experience with documentation management systems
- Background in knowledge management practices and tools
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.