The SAP FICO Functional Analyst role in the Global IT function will provide business direction for SAP critical business functionality and applications supporting the Global Finance Team. Work with peers, team and vendors to develop and coordinate strategy, architecture, create plans and then support the execution of efficient and innovative systems and processes
The SAP Functional Analyst will provide functional support of SAP FI/CO modules for NuVasive USA and Netherlands.
- Functional business acumen in Finance disciplines and maintain financial integrity across all the systems.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6 and S4 HANA 1610
- Worked on FI-Logistics processes like third party drop shipments, intercompany transactions etc.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, Product costing, COPA, Treasury - Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit.
- Bank Accounting Configuration and Support by House Bank, Account ID, DME and EBS.
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs (including functional specifications). Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements and new functionality.
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.
· Minimum qualifications:
7 years of experience in integrating custom built solutions with vendor product offerings, particularly Treasury and Financial applications.
· Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
· Masters or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Finance or Business Administration with SAP Certification.
· 9+ years of Demonstrable experience with IT Finance SAP Competency Center in a global business environment on ECC 6.0 and S4 HANA 1610
· 7+ years of demonstrable experience in international manufacturing business environment, preferably in the Medical Device industry
· Strong project management capabilities, with proven track record of successfully leading complex, large-scale projects.
· Detailed knowledge of one or more of the following functional areas: FICO, Portfolio trading, cash management, FX hedging, employee stock administration, treasury operations, treasury accounting, risk management, insurance.
Successful track record in working on cross-functional, cross-team projects.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
· Experience with SAP S4/HANA modules.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.