Lead Inventory Analyst
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
Finance professional experienced in analysis and data management who will drive financial discipline and process evolution to the inventory procurement process. A strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles and experience working collaboratively with business partners are key. Analyst will monitor inventory levels by location and anticipate inventory buying and selling trends, as well as creating inventory models to proactively manage areas with high risk of loss. We are looking for someone self-driven with strong analytical and process control skills who will play a key role in driving inventory days on hand improvements and forecast accuracy. Excellent time management with the ability to consistently meet tight deadlines. Will act as a business partner and work cross-functionally with other groups on Sales & Operations Planning process. The position will report to the VP of Finance.
Top Responsibilities include:
- 50% - Provide analysis and reporting of all inventory and related areas; presenting in leadership meetings at least monthly
- 40% - Proactively work with Supply Chain to ensure achievement of DOH goals; actively engage in S&OP
- 10% - Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of overall finance and/or accounting experience
- High Proficiency in Excel, Pivot Tables, Formulas
- Minimum 1-2 years of related inventory or manufacturing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SAP experience
- CPA/CMA or candidate
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.