US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
Works with other department leaders and resources to define, prioritize, and drive projects and initiatives. Key responsibility for managing the project’s scope, deliverables, schedule, budget and quality. Some projects may include global business integrations, insourcing, outsourcing, Opex, IT business systems deployment, and product transfers.
· Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
· Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
· Plan and direct the procurement, installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
· Develop and deploy manufacturing processes that set industry benchmarks for lead-time, small lots sizes and cost.
· Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
· Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
· Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contracts.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Maintains accurate timelines and provides regular updates on projects status.
· Ability to effectively influence others, develop consensus, and create support throughout the organization
· Work closely with operations leaders, team members, and business stakeholders to ensure successful execution and delivery of manufacturing launch projects
· PMP certification or equivalent