Lead Talent Acquisition Coordinator
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - San Diego
Be a Career Changer as a key team player moving NuVasive’s Talent Acquisition Team forward as we tackle exciting new initiatives and act as valued, talent advisors to our business partners. As a Lead Talent Acquisition Coordinator at NuVasive, you are on the front lines of NuVasive’s recruiting efforts. You always put your best foot forward to positively represent us, proactively problem solve and create a lasting, positive candidate experience. Because you understand the value of strong communication, you seamlessly share information across diverse groups including hiring managers, interview team members, the TA Team and candidates in a timely and professional manner. Your days will offer fun, challenge and learning as you execute a variety of tasks including.
- Support executive level coordination, with high touch "white glove" service
- Provide high touch communication with NuVasive candidates throughout interview and new hire process
- Coordinate comprehensive candidate logistics, including travel, scheduling, and expense reports
- Coordinate and schedule complex interview loops (phone, in-person, video conference) and act as point person on day of candidate interviews
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, local HR and hiring managers to ensure consistent communication and statuses of positions and/or candidates
- Initiate background checks, drug screens and gather all necessary new hire information
- Organize, update, and maintain a wide variety of resource information within the applicant tracking system.
- Follow defined Talent Acquisition lifecycle within the applicant tracking system, including accurate tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records
- Generates correspondence with applicants as needed
- Participates in implementing/maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Assist recruiting team with light sourcing and screening activities
- Generate local candidate interest by attending career fairs, university events, networking events, etc.
- Administer and process selection assessments
- Partner with recruitment team to coordinate and host large-scale Interview Days
- 2+ years’ experience in a high volume coordination role (or like function)
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working in a complex business environment with high volume scheduling
- Clear thinking/problem solving; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels, functions, and regions; able to clearly communicate
- Solid systems skills, expertise in applicant tracking system(s).
- Adaptable/flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications and actions
- Experience supporting an enterprise sales function
- Medical device background
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!