Leader, Global Talent Acquisition
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - San Diego
Serves as a strategic human resources leader and will be responsible for providing leadership to talent acquisition team while developing a best in class recruitment function that provides high output and minimizes cost. Is responsible for ensuring our talent acquisition programs are competitive, sustainable, scalable, and integrated with our business systems and have an impact on the long and short-term performance of the organization.
- Develops and implements sustainable, credible, respected best in class talent acquisition function. Drives universal adoption of company hiring practices.
- Develops and implements strategy for bench building and pipe-lining of A Talent that provides hiring managers the opportunity to manage their business effectively and allow the company to attract top talent.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to developing Talent Acquisition Team. Provide support to Talent Acquisition Team when working through challenging conversations with hiring managers.
- Ensure comprehensive screening and interviewing of all qualified applicants by Talent Acquisition team. Take lead role in ensuring finalist candidates are a cultural fit for the organization.
- Drive company compensation strategies through establishing expectations with hiring managers and ensuring offers are compliant with company compensation, internal equity and position design programs.
- Proactively drive programs and implement best practices that address areas of concern.
- Responsible for consistent and proactive evaluation of Talent Acquisition systems. Ensure data integrity and a cohesive approach with other HR Systems.
- Ensure compliance standards are met, including development, implementation and training on the Annual Affirmative Action Plan and preparation and filing of Annual VETS 100 & EEO-1 Reports in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Training function to provide expertise to business on hiring methodologies and best practices.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and minimum 7-10 years’ experience recruiting in fast paced environment, 5+ years with managing recruitment function and people in corporate environment.
- Experience with recruitment of competitive Field Sales required.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems (Avature a plus), LinkedIn, and other online job boards required.
- Global Recruitment experience strongly preferred.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!