Leader, Strategic Planning
US, US, CA - Aliso Viejo
Minimum Level of Education Required: Masters Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - Aliso Viejo
Prepare executive-level presentations to share with business and company leadership Develop metrics and track the progress of the business strategy Lead the presentation and recommendation of action steps Assist business leaders with the development of department strategy, driving accountability, and alignment with overall company priorities Drive an annual process that provides clarity to business leaders for deliverables, participation, and outcomes Lead regular strategy sessions with business leaders Work closely with Corporate Development (as part of the same team) to leverage Strategic Planning analysis into actionable growth opportunities Responsible for synthesizing numerous sources of data and key analysis and translating into specific actions. Lead and play a key role in the development of the 5-year strategy
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12 years and a Master’s degree -
- MBA preferred
- Business development experience
- 5 years’ experience in strategic planning and management
- Experience in the medical device industry or other comparable healthcare field
- Must possess strong presentation and influencing skills
- Strong business, analytical, organizational and planning abilities
- Ability to establish strong working relationships both inside and outside the company
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Proven application of strategic thinking, project management and change management skills
- Demonstrate ability to identify risk and provide risk-aversion solutions
- Past functional roles in corporate strategy, strategic business development new initiative / joint venturing or corporate venture initiatives
- May be required to travel up to 35%
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!