US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
- Directly owns and supports ongoing MES (manufacturing execution system) software modeling and optimization.
- Ability to transfer process mapping and conceptual manufacturing designs into paperless manufacturing process models.
- Take ownership of project success for new and existing families of production and ensures successful integration with MES paperless environment.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to execute and document the manufacturing launch of new/legacy products and supporting processes.
- Support the development and optimization of manufacturing processes required to accurately and efficiently make spinal implants, from raw material to final cleaning and shipment.
- Provide ownership for the change control process as it relates to MES software integration, updates, and improvements.
- Interface with Quality Engineering to determine critical manufacturing process and control characteristics.
- Execute the Engineering Change Process for process updates and improvements.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and implement effective solutions.
- Perform product/process analysis and troubleshooting for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Design, develop, and test various production processes within our paperless manufacturing system to ensure strict regulatory compliance, high efficiency, and streamlined operations.
- Support process validation by working with validation engineers to clarify methods, inputs, and outputs of processes or equipment.
- Implement, maintain, analyze and react to various production performance metrics and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS); ideally in a technical engineering discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Proven ability and fluency in Print Reading and GD&T, Statistical Process Control, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Siemens NX or Solidworks
- Experience with manufacturing process modeling and optimization
- Experience in 21 CFR 820 and/or ISO 13485 regulated environment
- Experience in a CNC machining environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with MES and SAP software tools a plus.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.