In partnership with regional U.S. Commercial General Manager, provides strategic leadership and direction to optimize asset deployment within the region. Provides analytic forecasting and resource allocation to deliver assets according to forecast requirements, business models, and strategic opportunity realignment to improve performance and optimize utilization of assets.
Nature and Scope:
- Responsible for supervising a team comprised of non-exempt and exempt Shareowners; typically contributes to financial and resource planning and is responsible for results of team(s); manages the performance and development of assigned Fulfillment Specialist Team including management of performance metrics, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Guided by short and long-term objectives; improves processes in support of defined area objectives. Leads change management processes to ensure successful implementation and adoption of initiatives.
- Leads performance and collaboration across teams.
- Develop team members to increase business acumen and functional skills.
- Provide strategic direction to the assigned Fulfillment Specialist team.
- Ensures operational tracking tools are identified, including systems to meet the needs of the operations team and ensures accurate reporting and measurement.
- Utilizing hands-on inventory experience and in-depth understanding of supply chain principles and company practices, performs supply chain distribution activities, inventory analysis and report generation with the objective to supply the right inventory at the right time in the operating room at lowest overall cost.
- Supervises, establishes and coordinates delivery for surgical schedules. Ensures the flow of assets and parts between or within smaller geographies of a region.
- Creates and manages distributed inventory within assigned region.
- Provides dedicated functional and operational support to the U.S. Commercial Team to optimize business planning and surgery execution.
- Partners closely with regional Commercial team to ensure thorough alignment with sales processes, quota attainment, and operating cadence execution.
- Executes New Product Introduction (NPI) within region.
- Designs and institutes analytical rigor to asset planning, utilization and delivery within region.
- Fosters relationship between designated Fulfillment Specialist and assigned Sales Teams.
- Effects comprehensive in-service of NuVasive product updates to all concerned individuals notifying of policy/program modifications and availability adjustments.
- Works closely with Logistics, Regional Commercial and respective Operational teams on planning and prioritization and implementation of sales organization initiatives.
- Develops thorough knowledge of all peripheral access of product availability updates and operational/sales process changes.
- Establishes regular communication cadence between Field Logistics and Regional team in assigned geography.
- Informs Regional General Manager significant changes/challenges with customer accounts.
- Reports customer complaints in accordance with NuVasive complaint procedure.