Operations Associate is responsible for manufacturing, shipping, receiving, packaging and maintenance associated with Vertera, Inc. Implants in accordance with the product specifications and conformance to quality standards of the company.
Conduct day to day operational activities to support new product launch and adherence to the Company standard operating procedures. Scope of work may be varied based on candidate.
* Perform production activities for equipment set-up, processing, labeling, and records retention using quality system guidelines in order to ensure product quality.
* Maintain manufacturing equipment according to Company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and procedures in order to assure the quality of the manufactured product.
* Perform Q.C. inspections for raw materials, WIP and finished goods.
* Ensure adherence to safety, operating policies and GMP using Company policies and procedures.
* Support inventory management activities such as receiving, shipping, and system maintenance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum: * High school diploma or GED
* Strong verbal communications as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing process
* Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing process
* Verifiable references
* Mechanical inclination as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing process
* Willing and able to learn new job specific skills
Preferred: * Associates or post-secondary education
* Controlled environment experience
* Working knowledge of machining equipment such as mill, lathe, band saw and grinder.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
* Working knowledge of high temperature machinery such as ovens and furnaces
* Comfortable handling sharp tools such as drills and scalpels and adherence to OSHA requirements
MATERIALS HANDLING / EXPOSURE
* Handling of medical grade materials and cleaning agents requiring GMP
* Exposure to flammable materials such as Isopropyl Alcohol
* Occasional lifting of boxes (≤ 25 Lbs.)
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
* Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required. Have good attendance and punctuality
* Takes initiative and has accountability for the quality and effectiveness of own work
* Able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
* Has working knowledge of production and warehousing.
* Demonstrates commitment to development of ski